Join the FLTA - How to join the Fork Lift Truck Association
Do you want a cost-effective way to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the materials handling industry, insider knowledge, publicity and free, in-depth resources? Join FLTA Members who get all of this and more!
In addition to Full Membership, a number of membership categories have been set up to meet the differing needs of prospective members. Details and application forms are provided in this section. A very brief guide is given below.
- Fork Lift Truck Dealers and Maintenance Providers who have a well established company should consider Full Membership.
- Fork Lift Truck Dealers and Maintenance Providers with only 1 or 2 engineers should consider Associate Membership.
- Service Providers to the fork lift truck industry, who have been in business for more than 2 years should consider Full Membership.
- Training Companies - larger, well established training companies should consider Full Membership. Small companies should consider the Safe User Group.
- Users - companies of any size that use fork lift trucks should consider the Safe User Group.